Saturday, August 22, 2009

Not done, but progress has been made.

Here is the diorama with a simple three point lighting setup. I think it's coming out kinda mediocre. I'm trying to mimic lighting setups I'm seein on gameartisans.org and I'm learning but it's slow.


Any pointers on lighting a small scene like this?

Also, this is the last week and if I could get you to fill out Evaluation Part 2 (page 12 and 13) I would be much obliged. I'm emailing you the form again just incase you misplaced it since last time. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Justin,
    Visit my blog for your crit on this entry. I posted some pics to illustrate some of my points. I'll get to the evaluation by the end of this week. Let me know if you have any other questions

    http://artwip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete